|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Host||OS||Description|
|ACTIVE||3.3||1/30/2012||PC||XP, Vista, Windows 7||High end Timer (HET) coprocessor development environment PWM CAP QEP Synapticad waveform|
The High End Timer Integrated Development Environment (HET IDE) is a windows application that can be used to configure and simulate the HET and NHET Timer Co-processors from Texas Instruments.
The HET IDE is an easy way to get started developing and debugging code for the High End Timer.
The HET IDE has 3 main components: the Graphical User Interface for ease of use, the NHET simulation kernel and the integrated waveform viewer from SynaptiCAD. The HET IDE performs best when using the FREE 90 day license of WaveFormer Pro from SynaptiCAD.
The simulation kernel provides full visibility and breaking capacity which are not possible on silicon samples. The waveform viewer is SynaptiCAD's Waveformer Pro and is a professional tool for waveform creation and visualization.
For more information on the HET IDE please refer the wiki page.
- Create and save dedicated projects with for a specific device configuration
- Edit and save configuration registers
- Create complex breakpoints on pin events or memory field comparisons
- Create and save input timing waveforms from external stimuli
- Drag and drop NHET instructions for easy code development
- Algorithm Library with code samples
- Straightforward simulation environment with full visibility of the NHET status
- Memory write triggers on time, cycle, pin event and interrupt
- Cycle Count and simulation time display
- Dowload the file to your hard drive
- Unzip the file
- Run the setup executable and follow instructions