IWR1443 Single-Chip 76-to-81GHz mmWave Sensor Evaluation Module
- IWR1443 Evaluation Module (IWR1443BOOST) mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 5570 KB)
03 Apr 2018 3,889 views
IWR1443BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip IWR1443 mmWave sensor, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ ecosystem. The evaluation board contains everything needed to start developing on a low-power ARM®-R4F controller. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs, for quick integration of a simple user interface. The standard 20-pin BoosterPack™ headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of TI MCU LaunchPads and enables easy prototyping.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI Launchpad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector
- Powers from a single 5-V supply
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ-5012)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#3M9580-ND)