SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220MODASF LaunchPad™ Development Kit
- CC3220MODASx SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® and IoT Solution With MCU LaunchPad™ Hardware
(PDF 3549 KB)
08 Aug 2017 608 views
LAUNCHCC3220MODASF Design Files
(ZIP 6950 KB)
10 Aug 2017 131 views
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220MODASF LaunchPad™ development kit (LAUNCHCC3220MODASF) highlights the CC3220MODASF, a CERTIFIED® single-chip wireless microcontroller module with on-board antenna. The CC3220MODASF has an integrated 1MB Flash, 256KB of RAM and enhanced security features. The LAUNCHCC3220MODASF features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3220MODASF LaunchPad kit today.
The CC3220MODASF is a plug and play module; no other RF components are needed. These modules bring IoT networking security to a new level, empowering developers to easily connect any application to the cloud, with multiple communication protocols. Expedite your application development for fast time to market with our Launchpad’s software development kit (SDK). For additional information visit the CC3220MODA product page. For more information on the module without antenna, visit the CC3220MOD product page.
For more information on CC3220, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3220MODA, a single chip wireless microcontroller module with on-board antenna
- CC3220MODA are Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance™
- Regulatory certification: FCC, IC, CE/RED, TELEC, and SRRC, which enables fast ramp to production
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs, and push-buttons
- XDS110-based JTAG emulation with serial port for flash programming