CC1350 Dualband Launchpad for 433MHz/2.4GHz Applications
This LaunchPad is optimized for the 433 MHz band.
If you are developing applications supporting the 868 or 915 MHz bands (ETSI and FCC), check out LAUNCHXL-CC1350
- CC1350 LaunchPad Getting Started Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4710 KB)
10 Feb 2017 8,876 views
CC1350 Dual Band Launchpad for 433 MHz/2.4 GHz Bands (Rev. A)
(PDF 12739 KB)
22 Sep 2017 1,347 views Read Abstract
The SimpleLink™ CC1350 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ development kit combines a 433 MHz with a Bluetooth® low energy radio for the ultimate combination of easy mobile phone integration with long-range connectivity including a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor on a single chip.
- LaunchPad kit with a 433 MHz and Bluetooth low energy radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack™ plug-in module connectors
- On-board emulator to get started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio evaluation board applications
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack module