InstaSPIN™-FOC enabled C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad
- C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad Quick Start Guide: LAUNCHXL-F28027F
(PDF 6175 KB)
08 Oct 2013 2,308 views
- LAUNCHXL-F28027 C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad Experimenter Kit (Rev. A)
(PDF 422 KB)
06 Jan 2014 5,835 views
The InstaSPIN™-FOC enabled C2000™ Piccolo LaunchPad is an inexpensive evaluation platform designed to help you leap right into the world of sensorless motor control using the InstaSPIN-FOC solution. The LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28027F with unique features such as 64KB of on board flash, 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, and InstaSPIN-FOC in on-chip execute only ROM memory. The LaunchPad includes many board hardware features such as an integrated isolated XDS100v2 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging, 40 PCB pins for easy access to the pins of the F28027F processor, reset button and programmable button, etc. Works with various BoosterPacks.
To learn more about the LaunchPad ecosystem and the BoosterPacks available, visit the LaunchPad site.
To learn more about TI InstaSPIN Motor Control Solutions, visit ti.com/instaspin.
- C2000 Piccolo F28027F MCU with InstaSPIN™-FOC technology
- Built in isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulator enables real-time in-system programming and debugging via USB
- CPU reset button and programmable push button
- Free unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE) v5
- Free download of MotorWare™ software with drivers, modules, and InstaSPIN-FOC projects that work with various BoosterPacks
- Free GUI to instrument software built in Motorware™ GUI
- InstaSPIN™-FOC enabled C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad Evaluation Board (LAUNCHXL-F28027F)
- Mini USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide