LM15851 12-Bit, 4.0-GSPS, RF-Sampling Wideband Receiver Evaluation Module LM15851EVM (ACTIVE)
LM15851EVM Design Package
(ZIP 5802 KB)
28 Jan 2014
- LM15851EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 13438 KB)
05 Aug 2014
The LM15851EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows for the evaluation of Texas Instruments’ LM15851. The LM15851 is a wideband sampling and digital tuning device with a buffered analog input, integrated Digital Down Converter with programmable NCO and Decimation settings and features a JESD204B interface. The EVM has a transformer coupled analog input to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies. An LMX2581 clock synthesizer and LMK04828 JESD204B clock generator are included on the EVM and can be configured to provide an ultra-low-jitter ADC Device Clock and SYSREF for a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution.
The LM15851, LMX2581 and LMK04828 are controlled through an easy to use software GUI to enable quick configuration for a variety of uses.
The LM15851EVM connects directly to the TSW14J56EVM data capture hardware via the high speed FMC connector. The High Speed Data Converter Pro Software is also available for data capture and analysis support when using the TSW14J56EVM.
- Flexible transformer coupled analog input and clock input to allow for a variety of sources and frequencies
- Easy to use software GUI to configure the LM15851, LMX2581 and LMK04828 for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly evaluate LM15851 performance through High Speed Data Converter Pro software
- Simple connection to TSW14J56EVM data capture card