44V High Performance, High Fidelity Dual Audio Operational Amplifier
- LME49860 44V Dual High Performance, High Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier datasheet (Rev. C)
(PDF 1618 KB)
05 Apr 2013
The LME49860 is a Dual High Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier. This Audio Amplifier offers near zero THD+N and sets a new standard for high end audio users. TI's newest Amplifier uses state of the art circuitry and process to achieve a new class of audio performance and technology. The AC and DC parameters in this amplifier series offers users a solution well suited for the most demanding signal path applications. There are two package choices to enable all users' ease of use and evaluation criteria.
The LME49860 is designed for high slew rate, low noise and high output for systems needing +/-2.5 to +/-22V functionality. The pin out is the TI standard to quickly upgrade existing boards. This series is for applications such as high quality audio amplification, multi-media, imaging, line drivers/receivers and active filters. The output current is for 600Ohm loads with more than 26mA drive with THD+N over a wide voltage range.
The LME49860MABD and LME49860NABD are evaluation boards designed to establish performance and evaluation to design the best end user system. The evaluation boards include all components for a ready-to-use, stand-alone bench work.
- Dual Audio Operational Amplifier
- Ultra low THD+N of 0.00003%
- 44V operation and low noise
- 600Ohm loads
- SNR 97dB
- High output of 26mA
- Gain Bandwidth Product >55MHz
- 20uV/S Slew rate
- DC Gain Linearity Error of 0.000009%
- PSRR >120dB
- CMRR >120dB
- Vos is 0.1mV
- Two package offerings (SOIC and DIP)
- High Fidelity Audio Equipment
- High Fidelity drivers/receivers
- 44V Industrial applications