LMH1297 12G Bidirectional I/O Evaluation Module
The LMH1297EVM is an evaluation module designed for high speed performance and functional evaluation of the Texas Instruments LMH1297 12G UHD-SDI Bidirectional I/O with Integrated Reclocker. With this kit, users can quickly evaluate the cable reach and output signal integrity supported by the LMH1297. High performance edge mount BNC connectors are used at the 75-Ω port for the I/O and SDI_OUT signals, while 100-Ω differential input and output ports are routed to edge mount SMA connectors in order to facilitate connection to lab equipment or user systems for performance evaluation.
- User Configurable Adaptive Cable Equalizer or Cable Driver With Integrated Reclocker
- Supports ST-2082-1 (12G), ST-2081-1 (6G), ST-424 (3G), ST-292 (HD), ST-259 (SD)
- Integrated Reclocker Locks to SMPTE Video Rates of 11.88 Gbps, 5.94 Gbps, 2.97 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps or Divide-by-1.001 Sub-Rates and 270 Mbps
- Programmable by SPI or SMBus Interface
- Single Supply Operation: VDD = 2.5 V ± 5%