LMH5401-SP Radiation Hardness Assured (RHA) Wideband Fully Differential Amplifier Evaluation Module
- LMH5401EVM-CVAL Evaluation Module (EVM) (Rev. A)
(PDF 4246 KB)
21 Sep 2018
The LMH5401EVM-CVAL is an evaluation module for the single LMH5401FFK/EM amplifier in a 14 pin LCCC high performance RF package. This evaluation module is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier.
The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM comes configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment on its inputs and outputs. The amplifier is configured for single-ended or differential input with gain of 17dB (7 V/V). The board has differential outputs and can support both bipolar or unipolar power supplies.
- AC coupled inputs allows for uni-polar supply or split supply
- Single-ended (Active Balun Configuration) or Differential Inputs (FDA Configuration)
- Fully Differential Output
- Configured for optimal impedance match to 50-Ω input/output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and Outputs include SMA connectors