LMH730316 Evaluation Board for High-Speed Single Op Amp in the 5-/6-Pin SOT-23 Package LMH730316 (ACTIVE)
- AN-2095 LMH730316 SOT23-5 / SOT23-6 Hi Performance Amplifier Eval Board (Rev. B)
(PDF 9195 KB)
01 May 2013
Texas Instruments offers this unpopulated Evaluation Board to aid in the evaluation and testing of high-speed Op Amp that are offered in the 5-/6-Pin SOT-23 package. This 4 layer board is designed to improve speed and reduce harmonic distortion by careful placement and routing of components and traces.
Resistors, capacitors, or any other surface-mount components can be easily mounted on this board in the desired circuit configuration. The performance can then be evaluated under the test conditions of your choice. Power supplies, analog signal source, and other measurement equipment shall be provided by the user.
- Maximizes attainable speed and minimizes distortion products
- Accommodates various high-speed Op Amp
- Allows quick and easy evaluation
- Serves as reference design to aid in high-speed PCB layout
- Utilizes surface-mount components
NOTE: IC samples are not shipped with the Evaluation PCB, but may be requested separately from the Order page in the Product Folder