LMP8480 and LMP8481 Evaluation Tool
- LMP8480EVM Current Shunt Monitors Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 532 KB)
19 Mar 2013 1view
The Texas Instruments LMP8480/81 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers quickly evaluate the operation and performance of the LMP8480/81 76V Precision High Side Current Sense Amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, load, and test instruments through the use of on-board terminals.
The EVM contains one LMP8480 or LMP8481 high side evaluation circuit. The EVM’s come pre-assembled with the LMP8480/81 device, 0.1O sense resistor, bypass capacitor and connection terminals installed. The Bi-Directional EVMs include the JP1 and JP2 reference jumpers and terminals.
- Selectable reference voltage options through jumpers (LMP8481)
- On-board sense resistor or external resistor
- Optional input EMI/RFI filtering
- Separate DUT and load supplies Sense voltage test points
- Optional output isolation resistor