mmWave software development kit (SDK)
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description||OS|
|ACTIVE||3.01.01.02||18-JAN-2019||Latest MMWAVE-SDK release.||TI RTOS|
|ACTIVE||2.01.00.04||05-OCT-2018||Latest MMWAVE-SDK LTS release.||TI RTOS|
|ACTIVE||2.00.00.01||23-May-2018||Latest MMWAVE-SECDEV release.|
The mmWave software development kit (SDK) is a unified software platform for the TI mmWave Sensing Portfolio, providing easy setup and fast out-of-the-box access to evaluation and development. All releases of the mmWave SDK scale between the full TI mmWave Sensing Portfolio, enabling seamless reuse and migration across devices. Developing scalable sensing platform solutions has never been easier than with the mmWave SDK.
This is the latest release of the mmWave SDK. Select this package for the latest features available for mmWave sensors. Updated features are documented in the release notes for each version.
This is the latest release of the mmWave SDK long-term support (LTS). This package includes long-term supported features and only is supported by critical bug fixes. Updated features are documented in the release notes for each version.
Note that MMWAVE-SDK and MMWAVE-SDK-LTS may support different mmWave SoCs and/or SoC versions. Refer to the individual mmWave SDK download pages for more information on the silicon supported.
This is a companion package to MMWAVE-SDK for high-security (HS) devices. It contains tools to enable programming encryption keys and encrypt/authenticate program binaries.
- Building blocks
- Full driver availability
- Layered approach to programming analog front end (AFE)
- Catalog of mmWave algorithms optimized for C674x DSPs
- Demonstrations and examples
- TI RTOS-based demos
- Out-of-box demo with easy configurability via TI cloud-based GUI
- Representation of "point cloud" and benchmarking data from demo via GUI
- Profiles tuned to common end-user scenarios, such as range, range resolution, velocity, and velocity resolution
- Host tools including pin mux and flashing utilities
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE for RTOS development
The mmWave SDK is free and does not require any run-time royalties to TI.
- mmWave suite
- mmWave API
- Data processing layer (manager, processing units)
- RADARSS firmware
- Image generation and debug utilities
- mmWave demos
- mmWave processing demo