|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description|
|ACTIVE||v1.01.00.18||05-APR-2017||Piccolo InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION software distribution method offers latest in C object oriented and API based coding techniques.|
MotorWare™ is a cohesive set of software and technical resources for developing InstaSPIN-FOC™ and InstaSPIN-MOTION™ based applications.
From device-specific drivers and support software to complete system examples and technical training, MotorWare provides support for every stage of development and evaluation
MotorWare software has been developed to enable easy integration of best-in-class motor control techniques.
This software has been developed to enable:
- Modular and portable across MCU, power electronics and control techniques
- Object Oriented software design
- Special identification and auto tuning components for rapid system development
- Most robust sensorless motor control
- Highest performance sensored motion control
- API based
- Motor Control Library
- Projects/labs/examples per each motor kit
- GUIs and Quick Start Guides
- All relevant documentation
- Installer with latest version of the release
- Installation includes all source code, libraries, example projects (labs), and all documentation for Piccolo InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION systems
- Standalone MotorWare.exe Resource Explorer(1)
- Can also be imported into CCS Resource Explorer(2) by selecting: "Configure Resource Explorer to discover examples, documentation, and generates a resource package", and pointing to the ti\motorware directory
*Note 1: If MotorWare.exe gives a "Java Runtime" error, you need to install Java from Oracle.com.
*Note 2: CCS Resource Explorer only imports the CCS projects. For full functionality to browse all source documentation and other resources, use the standalone MotorWare.exe.