100-pin Target Development Board and MSP-FET Programmer Bundle for MSP430F4x MCUs (Pinout A)
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AB)
(PDF 7202 KB)
26 Feb 2018 19,718 views
The MSP-FET430U100A is a powerful flash emulation tool (FET) that includes the hardware and software required to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes a ZIF socket target board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) and a USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 MCU to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430PZ100A development board supports MSP430F471xx MCUs in a 100-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PZ).
The 100-pin socket target board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) is also available standalone without the additional debugging interface.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board (MSP-TS430PZ100A) with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430F471xx derivatives in 100-pin LQFP (PZ) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
[ What's Included Text ]
- Development board with 100-pin LQFP (PZ) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PZ100A)
- Eight PCB 1x25-pin headers (four male and four female)
- MSP-FET - MSP430 Emulation Tool
- MSP430 Flash Device: MSP430F47197IPZ
- One 32.768-kHz crystal