40-pin Target Development Board and MSP-FET Programmer Bundle for MSP430F2x MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AA)
(PDF 7055 KB)
07 Aug 2017 21,969 views
The MSP-FET430U23x0 is a powerful flash emulation tool that includes the hardware and software required to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes a ZIF socket target board and a USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 MCU to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately.
The MSP-FET430U23x0 development board supports MSP430F23x0 MCUs in a 40-pin QFN package (TI package code: RHA).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430F23x0 derivatives in a 40-pin QFN (RHA) includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
[ What's Included Text ]
- Development board with 40-pin QFN (RHA) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430QFN23x0)
- Eight PCB 1x25-pin headers (four male and four female)
- MSP-FET - MSP430 Emulation Tool
- MSP430 Flash Devices (2): MSP430F2370IRHA
- Microcrystal MS1V-T1K 32.768kHz crystal, C(Load) = 12.5pF