64-pin Target Development Board and MSP-FET Programmer Bundle for MSP430F5x MCUs
The MSP-FET is a powerful flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately.
Device Support: The MSP-FET development tool supports development with all MSP430 devices. The MSP-TS430PN64B development board is a standalone 64-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The MSP-TS430PN64B development board supports MSP430F5310, MSP430F530x and MSP430F532x MCUs in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGC).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board(MSP-TS430RGC64B)with a 64-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430 derivatives in 64-pin QFN (RGC) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET
- Development board with 64-pin QFN (RGC) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430RGC64B)
- MSP430 USB debugging Interface (MSP-FET)
- Two MSP430F5328iRGC and MSP430F5310iRGC flash device