64-pin Target Development Board and MSP-FET Programmer Bundle for MSP430F5x MCUs
The MSP-FET430U64C is a powerful tool that includes the hardware and software required to complete much of your application development work. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is extremely low power, no external power supply is required. Only MSP430F5229 samples are included with this kit. For MSP430F523x, MSP430F524x and MSP430F5259 devices please order free samples from product page.
The tool has an integrated software environment and connects directly to the USB port of a PC which greatly simplifies the set-up and use of the tool.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430RGC64C development board supports MSP430F52xx MCUs in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGC).
Looking for a version of this tool without the FET? Try the MSP-TS430RGC64C.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
- Development board (MSP-TS430RGC64C) with a 64-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430F52xx derivatives in 64-pin QFN (RGC) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET
- MSP-TS430RGC64C Target Socket Board
- MSP-FET USB-FET Interface
- 14pin JTAG Header cable
- 32kHz Crystal (MS3V-T1R, 32.768kHz, 12.5pF, +/-20ppm)
- Two MSP430F5229IRGC flash devices
- Eight 16pin-PCB Connectors (4 male / 4 female)