MSP430 USB Debugging Interface
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. V)
(PDF 7870 KB)
20 May 2015 61,865 views
The next generation flash emulation tool, MSP-FET has been released and replaces the MSP-FET430UIF kit. The MSP-FET430UIF is no longer recommended for new designs.
The MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes, and since the MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required.
The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately. The MSP-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 flash devices.
- USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a flash-based MSP430 MCU to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
- Technical specifications:
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
[ What's Included Text ]
- One 14-conductor cable
- One MSP-FET430UIF interface module
- One READ ME FIRST document
- USB Cable
The USB Debugging Interface is compatible with IAR Version 3.21 or higher.