MSP-TS430D8 - 8-pin Target Development Board for MSP430G2x MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AA)
(PDF 7055 KB)
07 Aug 2017 22,351 views
The MSP-TS430D8 is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports MSP430 Flash parts in a 8-pin SOIC package (TI package code: D). Please check your target’s device documentation to find the correct target board.
A flash emulation tool (FET) is required to interface this target board to a PC. This may be purchased seperately (MSP-FET430UIF) or bundled with the target board MSP-FET430U8.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430430D8 development kit supports the MSP430G2210 and MSP430G2230 MCUs in the 8-pin SOIC package (TI package code: D).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- The target board breaks out all of the pins of the MSP430 device for easy prototyping. When plugged into a flash emulation tool, the target board allows the MSP430 device to interface with a PC for programming and debugging.
- Target board features a status LED, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs.
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
- The MSP-TS430D8 target board with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430G2xx0 derivatives in 8-pin SOIC (D) packages
- MSP430 Flash Devices (2): MSP430G2xx0