MSP-TS430PM64A - 64-pin Target Development Board for MSP430F4x MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. Y)
(PDF 8223 KB)
29 Mar 2016 21,967 views
The MSP-TS430PM64A is a standalone 64pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430PM64A development board supports MSP430F41x2 MCUs in a 64-pin QFP package (TI package code: PM).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
- Additional Features:
- Power Supply sources: USB, FET, 2x AA batteries
- Digital I/O Pins: 63
- Accessible analog inputs (10-bit ADC): 8
- Flash Memory (MSP430F4152): 16KB
- RAM (MSP430F4152): 512K
- Clock Speed (MSP430F4152): 8MHz
- Communication (MSP430F4152):
- 1x UART/LIN/IrDA/SPI
- 1x I2C/SPI
- 2 push buttons
- 1 LEDs
- USB connectivity for data transfer
[ What's Included Text ]
- Development board with 64-pin QFP (PM) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PM64A)
- Eight PCB 1x16-pin headers (four male and four female)
- MSP430 Flash Devices (2): MSP430F4152IPM
- One 32.768-kHz crystal