MSP430F55xx USB 80-Pin Target board
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. U)
(PDF 7735 KB)
14 Jan 2015 30,079 views
The MSP-TS430PN80USB is a standalone 80-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports all MSP430F552x and MSP430F55xx Flash parts in a 80-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PN).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Development board (MSP-TS430PN80USB) with a 80-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430 derivatives in 80-pin TQFP (PN) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
- Additional Features:
- What's Included
- Development board with 80-pin QFP (PN) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PN80USB)
- Two MSP430F5529IPN devices
- MSP430F5529,16-Bit Ultra-Low-Power MCU, 128KB Flash, 6KB RAM, 12-Bit ADC, 2 USCI, 32-bit HW Mult, DMA
- There is also a USB connector included on the board
- What's Included
- MSP-EXP430F5529 Example Software and USB Drivers
- MSP430F55xx C Examples (IAR and CCE)
- MSP-EXP430F5529 Design Files