Target Development Board for MSP430FR2000, MSP430FR21x and MSP430FR23x MCUs - 20-pin
This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR2000, MSP430FR21xx or MSP430FR23xx MCUs
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AA)
(PDF 7055 KB)
07 Aug 2017 22,026 views
The MSP-TS430PW20 is a standalone zero insertion force (ZIF) socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports all MSP430FR2000, MSP430FR21xx or MSP430FR23xx MCUs in a 20-pin or 16-pin TSSOP package (TI package code: PW).
A flash emulation tool (FET) debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET).
- Socket Board to program and debug the 20-pin TSSOP package through the JTAG Interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430PW20) with a ZIF socket
- Four 10 pin headers (2 male, 2 female)
- One 32.768 crystal