MSP-TS430PZ5x100 - 100-pin Target Development Board for MSP430F5x MCUs MSP-TS430PZ5X100 (ACTIVE)
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AE)
(PDF 8156 KB)
01 Nov 2018
The MSP-TS430PZ5X100 is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430PZ5X100 development board supports MSP430F543x, MSP430BT5190 and MSP430SL5438A MCUs in a 100-pin LQFP package (TI package code: PZ).
A flash emulation tool (FET) may be purchased independently (MSP-FET430UIF) or bundled with a target board MSP-FET430U5x100.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
[ What's Included Text ]
- Development board (MSP-TS430PZ5x100) with a ZIF socket fitting MSP430F5xx derivatives in 100-pin TQFP (PZ) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Eight PCB 1x25-pin headers (four male and four female)
- One 32.768-kHz crystal
- MSP430 Flash Device: MSP430F5438IPZ