MSP430F52xx 64-Pin Target board only
The MSP-TS430RGC64C is a standalone 64-pin ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports all MSP430F52xx devices in a 64-pin QFN package (TI package code: RGC).
- Development board (MSP-TS430RGC64C) with a 64-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430F52xx derivatives in 64-pin QFN (RGC) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping.
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF.
- MSP-TS430RGC64C Target Socket Board
- Eight 16pin-PCB Connectors (4 male / 4 female)
- Two MSP430F5229IRGC flash devices
- 32kHz Crystal (MS3V-T1R, 32.768kHz, 12.5pF, +/-20ppm)