MSP-TS430RHB32A - 32-pin Target Development Board for MSP430i2x MCUs
The MSP-TS430RHB32A is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430RHB32A development board supports MSP430i20xx MCUs in a 32-pin QFN package (TI package code: PW). A flash emulation tool (FET) may be purchased independently (MSP-FET) or bundled with a target board MSP-FET430U32A.
- Development board (MSP-TS430RHB32A) with a ZIF socket fitting some MSP430 derivatives in 32-pin QFN packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET
- Development board with 32-pin QFN ZIF socket
- Four PCB 1x14-pin headers (two male and two female)
- Two MSP430i2041TRHB devices