NFCLink NFC/HF RFID Firmware
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Alert Me||Status|
NFCLink is a library of NFC & HF RFID firmware using the NCI protocol to communicate to a host OS or MPU. As of today, NFCLink supports MSP430 5xx and 6xx series devices.
How do I get NFCLink? NFCLink is available as a standalone package. Future releases will be delivered as a component of Code Composer Studio, and the MSP430Ware package will be navigated to through a sleek GUI within the TI Resource Explorer window in CCS.
*Note: When downloading, customers will be required to fill out an export compliance form/SLA clickwrap.
- Supports NFC/HF RFID Reader/Writer functions for formatting, reading and writing
- NFC Tag Type Platforms 2, 3, 4A, 4B and V (ISO15693).
- Supports NFC/HF Peer to Peer functions (initiator and target) using SNEP
- Supports Card Emulation functions as NFC Tag Type Platforms 4A & 4B
- Windows XP/7 based GUI with integrated stack (for use with MSP-EXP430F5529 + TRF7970ATB hardware platform)