OPA1S2385 Evaluation Module OPA1S2385EVM (ACTIVE)
- OPA1S2384EVM and OPA1S2385EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 554 KB)
07 Oct 2013
The OPA1S2385EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of the OPA1S2385. It provides the following features:
- Configurable for split-supply or single-supply operation.
- Easy access to pertinent nodes with test points, SMA connectors, and banana plugs.
- Default noninverting gain of 1 configuration for basic sample-and-hold mode evaluation.
- Component footprints allow for multiple gain, feedback, and filtering configurations.
- Designed for connection to standard 50 Ohm test equipment.