OPA1S2385 Evaluation Module
OPA1S2384EVM and OPA1S2385EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 554 KB)
07 Oct 2013 584 views Read Abstract
The OPA1S2385EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of the OPA1S2385. It provides the following features:
- Configurable for split-supply or single-supply operation.
- Easy access to pertinent nodes with test points, SMA connectors, and banana plugs.
- Default noninverting gain of 1 configuration for basic sample-and-hold mode evaluation.
- Component footprints allow for multiple gain, feedback, and filtering configurations.
- Designed for connection to standard 50 Ohm test equipment.