PGA112 Evaluation Module Rev B PGA112EVM-B (ACTIVE)
- PGA112/113EVM Users Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 448 KB)
17 May 2012
The PGA112EVM is an evaluation module that is used to fully evaluate the PGA112 programmable gain amplifier. The PGA112EVM consists of two printed circuit boards (PCBs). One board (the SM-USB-DIG Platform) generates the digital signals required to communicate with the PGA112. The second board is the PGA112EVM Target Board. It provides connections to the I2C™ on the SM-USB-DIG Platform board. It also provides connection points for external connection of the Input Voltage, Reference Voltage, SCL and SDA, Output Voltage and Power Supply.
- Fully self-contained. Requires only a personal computer for complete evaluation platform.
- Selectable Precision Input Options.
- Convenient USB Interface.
- Selectable Internal/External Power, I2C, and option for external input and output connection.
- SBOU073, PGA112/113EVM Users Guide (Rev. A)
- SBOC426, PGA112/113EVM Source Code
- SBOC272, PGA112/113EVM Software (Rev. A)
- SBOS424, PGA11x Zerø-Drift Programmable Gain Amplifier With Mux datasheet (Rev. C)
- 10 position ribbon extension cable
- USB Extension Cable