Evaluation Module for Zero-Drift, High Voltage Programmable Gain Amplifier
The PGA281EVM provides basic functional evaluation of the PGA281, a high-precision instrumentation amplifier with pin-programmable gain, attenuation, and error detection.
- Onboard power management circuitry generates all required power-supply rails from one split-supply input
- DIP switch allows easy setting of pin-programmable gain
- Error flag LED provides visual feedback of any detected error condition
- Easy access to pertinent nodes with test points, BNC connectors, and banana jacks
- Component footprints allow multiple filtering configurations