3 - 4.2Vin, 1.35Vout @ 4A, DDR3 LV using the TPS51216
The PMP6807 reference design uses the TPS51216 to generate a low voltage DRR3 power supply. The VDDQ supply is 1.35V and capable of 4A. The VTT supply is generated using a source/sink LDO that is capable of 0.5A. The design also takes advantage of high performance compact MOSFETs (CSD17313Q2) to achieve efficiency over 90% for most of the load range.
- Provides all the power rails needed for DDR3 LV memory
- Operates under single cell Lithium-Ion batter (3.0 - 4.2V) input
- Very compact design saving required PCB area
- Supports various sleep modes controlled by a controller
- Great efficiency of over 93%
- This design is tested and ready to plug into memory devices