RF4CE Compliant Protocol Stack
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
|ACTIVE||v1.3.1||11 DEC 2012|
|ACTIVE||v1.4.0||13 NOV 2015|
- RemoTI 1.4.0 Resource Guide
(PDF 315 KB)
01 Oct 2015 175 views
RemoTI™ is the industry leading ZigBee RF4CE-compliant software architecture. Built on TI's well-proven IEEE 802.15.4 compliant TIMAC, RemoTI™ offers a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive software architectural framework and all of the tools, documentation, and support needed to build an RF4CE compliant product. RemoTI™ allows you to reduce development time and cost and allowing you to get your product to market quickly. RemoTI™ also supports the CC2533DK-RF4CE-BA hardware reference platform for ZRC remote controllers and ZID remote controllers.
RemoTI™ 1.4 supports the backwards compatible ZRC 2.0 (ZigBee Remote Control) profile.
RemoTI™ 1.3.1 supports both the ZRC 1.1 and ZID 1.0 (ZigBee Input Device) profiles.
- CC2530, CC2531 (USB), and CC2533 RF SoC and CC259x RF front-end support
- ZigBee RF4CE Certified Platform
- USB HID class support including keyboard and consumer controls pages
- Simple and intuitive RemoTI API
- Complete Sample Application code
- Serial bootloader and over-the-air download support
- Comprehensive documentation
- Tools support for easy development and test
- UART, SPI, I2C, USB, Keypad, LED and other driver support
RemoTI is developed and tested using compilers from IAR. IAR EW8051 9.20.2 for RemoTI 1.4 and 8.10.4 for RemoTI 1.3 were used. You can download a 30 day evaluation copy at www.iar.com