SafeTI Compliance Support Package for HALCoGen (Hardware Abstraction Layer Code Generator)
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description|
|ACTIVE||01.00.00||30-Jan-2015||Assists customers using HALCoGen to comply with functional safety standards by providing documentation, reports and unit test capability.|
|ACTIVE||00.01.02||06-Feb-2015||Demo version of the SafeTI-HALCOGEN-CSP. Provides example documentation and unit test capability.|
- SafeTI-HALCoGen-CSP User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 5700 KB)
04 Feb 2015
SafeTI-HALCoGen-CSP 00.01.02 Release Note (Rev. A)
(PDF 40 KB)
04 Feb 2015 Read Abstract
The HALCoGen Compliance Support Package (CSP) was developed to provide the necessary documentation, reports and unit test capability to assist customers using HALCoGen generated software to comply with functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.
The below items are required to run the Test Automation Unit that comes with SafeTI HALCoGen CSP.
- The HALCoGen CSP features unit level test cases developed by TI. These test cases can be run using LDRAunit from LDRA. LDRAunit can be purchased directly through LDRA.
- Software Requirement Document
- Software Architecture Document
- Software Safety Manual
- Dynamic Coverage Analysis Report
- Test Manager report
- Test results reports
- Traceability report
- Software User Guide
- Software release Notes
- Test Automation Unit (TAU)
- Graphical User Interface to choose and Run the Test in the user’s environment on target hardware - Unit level and Functional test cases - LDRAunit from LDRA