SD394EVK - Evaluation Board for LMH0394 Cable Equalizer
- SD394EVK - Evaluation Board for LMH0394 Cable Equalizer
(PDF 576 KB)
27 Jan 2012 19 views
The SD394EVK is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the performance and capabilities of the LMH0394 3G HD/SD SDI Low Power Extended Reach Adaptive Cable Equalizer.
The board accepts 75Ω input signals conforming to the SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, or SMPTE 259M standards. The LMH0394 will restore the input signal after it has been attenuated by coaxial cable. The LMH0394 differential output is provided via two 50Ω SMA connectors. Jumpers on the board can be configured for evaluation of LMH0394 features such as auto sleep, carrier detect, mute, bypass, and SPI mode / pin mode select.
- SD394EVK board assembly with the LMH0394 cable equalizer
- SD394 User Guide which includes the Schematic and BOM
What the user needs to provide:
- An SDI video source (i.e. a video test generator)
- SDI video analyzer, SDI waveform monitor, or a high-speed oscilloscope to observe the output
- Coaxial cable to attenuate the signal prior to the equalizer (optional)
- Power supply for SD394EVK