|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Status|
SmartRF Studio 7 v1.16.1 (Rev. AA)
(ZIP 46119 KB)
27 Aug 2014 12,972 views
SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF-ICs from Texas Instruments. The application will help designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the RF-ICs at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of configuration register values, for practical testing of the RF system and for finding optimized external component values. SmartRF Studio can be used both as a standalone application or together with applicable evaluation boards that are shipped in the RF-IC development kits.
SmartRF™ Studio supports all the Low Power RF-ICs from TI. Note that you might need to use an older version of the tool to work with some of the older devices.
SmartRF Studio 6
- CC400, CC900
- CC1000, CC1010, CC1020, CC1021, CC1050, CC1070
- CC2400, CC2420
SmartRF Studio 7
- CC1100, CC1100E, CC1101, CC1150
- CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
- CC1200, CC1201
- CC1110, CC1111
- CC2500, CC2550
- CC2510, CC2511
- CC2430, CC2431
- CC2530, CC2531, CC2533
- CC2540, CC2541
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- CC430 (all variants)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous TX and RX states.
- Easy Mode for packet testing and for getting basic register values.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Detailed information about the bit fields for each register.
- Save/Load device configuration data from file.
- Exports register settings to a user definable format.
- Communication with evaluation boards through USB port or the parallel port.
- Up to 32 evaluation boards are supported on a single computer.
SmartRF Studio 6 runs on Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit) and Windows 7 (32 bit).
SmartRF Studio 7 runs on the same operating systems, in addition to Windows Vista x64 and Windows 7 x64.
- Download the ZIP file to your hard drive.
- Unzip the file.
- Read the readme.txt file for information about the release.
- Run the set-up file and follow the instructions.