SN65DSI86EVM - MIPI® DSI BRIDGE TO eDP Evaluation Module
The SN65DSIx6EVM is a PCB created to help customers evaluate the SN65DSIx6 device for video applications with DSI and DisplayPort interface. This EVM can also be used as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the SN65DSIx6. The SN65DSIx6x EVM is designed to be used across the two versions of the DSI bridge devices: SN65DSI86 and SN65DSI96.
- Dual Channel DSI to 4 eDP lanes
- Samtec QSH type connectors on DSI and eDP interfaces
- Standard DisplayPort connector
- Hirose type connector on DSI Ch A interface
- I2C programming interface for an external I2C host connection