TAS5760M/MD/L/LD Evaluation Module
The TAS5760xxEVM allows evaluation of the TAS5760xx family of closed-loop, I2S-input amplifiers. It is populated with a TAS5760MDDCA (48-pin HTSSOP package) device which allows operation from power supply voltages from 4.5V to 26.4V and includes an integrated head phone amplifier / 2Vrms line driver. The TAS5760xxEVM can be operated in both stereo BTL mode as well as mono PBTL mode.
When combined with a PurePath™ Console Mother Board (PurePath-CMBEVM – must be ordered separately) and PurePath™ Console GUI (PurePathConsole – must be ordered separately) you have a complete audio evaluation system at your fingertips that allows audio inputs from a variety of sources to the TAS5760xxEVM, and a GUI to control the device and supporting circuitry. The GUI can also be used to emulate the hardware control mode of the TAS5760xx device. Note: the GUI is required to operate the TAS5760xxEVM, regardless of whether hardware control mode or software control mode is used.
The EVM ships with the TAS5760MDDCA installed. For evaluation of the other versions (TAS5760MDCA, TAS5760LDCA, and TAS5760LDDCA), please order a free sample from our website, and replace the IC on the TAS5760xxEVM. The TAS5760xxEVM is not compatible with the TAS5760xxDAP devices. We do not offer an EVM for that package option; please contact the local field applications engineer for access to design resources to help you integrate the alternate package into your design.
NOTE: You must register to download the GUI. We strive to respond to all requests within three business days (usually the same day). However, if you don’t get a response within three business days, please post a request on e2e to let us know. Unfortunately, we don’t approve hobbyists or students for the PurePath Console GUI.
- GUI control via PurePath Console (PurePathConsole)
- PurePath Console Mother Board (PurePath-CMBEVM) provides flexible input signal routing (USB, SPDIF, and analog)
- Operation in hardware or software (I2C) mode
- Stereo channels with I2S input
- Supports up to 96 kHz sample rates
- Built-in digital and soft clippers to set the output power level of the end equipment
- Operates in BTL or PBTL configurations
- Option for integrated Headphone / 2Vrms Line Driver
- For technical questions, please post a new thread on e2e, and one of the applications engineering staff will respond