Ultrasonic Sensing for Level and Concentration Measurement Evaluation Module
The TDC1000-C2000EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows users to evaluate the operation and performance of the TDC1000 ultrasonic analog-front-end with C2000. The board can be used for many ultrasonic sensing applications such as automotive fluid level detection, concentration and fluid identification, and proximity or distance measurements. The EVM allows for two ultrasonic transducer connections, and two RTD connections for temperature measurements. It uses the on-board C2000 to process data and a user-friendly GUI interface to display the data.
- Evaluate TDC1000-Q1 ultrasonic analog-front-end
- User friendly TDC1000-C2000 GUI interface
- On-board C2000-TMS320F28035PAG Microcontroller to process data
- Connectors for two ultrasonic transducers
- Connectors for two RTD sensors
- Powered by USB