THS3112EVM Evaluation Module
The THS3112 evaluation module (EVM) provides a platform for developing high-speed current-feedback application circuits. It contains the THS3112 high-speed IC, a number of passive components, and various features and footprints that enable the user to experiment, test, and verify various operational amplifier circuit implementations. It is also a good example of a high-speed PCB design.
- Wide operating supply voltage range: dual supply +/-5 to +/-15 Vdc operation
- Unity gain inverting stage (channel 1 of the IC)
- Noninverting stage with a gain of 2 (channel 2 of the IC)
- The user can reconfigure as required
- Power supply ripple rejection capacitors (C1 and C2)