- Wideband, Low-Noise, Low-Distortion, Fully-Differential Amplifier (Rev. H)
(PDF 1864 KB)
20 Nov 2009
View THS4509EVM Graphic
THS4509RGT Eval 1 EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4509RGT Eval 1 EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 10dB and 50 ohm input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4509RGT Eval 1 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Datasheet.
- Configured with 50 ohms input/output impedance.
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 3V (+/-1.5V) to 5V (+/-2.5V)
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points.
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors.
- Power connectors are via banana jack.