THS4511EVM Evaluation Module
- Wideband, Low-Noise, Low-Distortion, Fully-Diff Amp datasheet (Rev. E)
(PDF 1687 KB)
20 Nov 2009
THS4511EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4511EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 0 dB and 50 ohm input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4511 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Datasheet.
- Configured with 50 ohms input/output impedance
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 5V
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors
- Power connectors are via banana jack