THS4521EVM Evaluation Module
- THS452x Very Low Power, Negative Rail Input, Rail-To-Rail Output, Fully Differential Amplifier datasheet (Rev. H)
(PDF 2527 KB)
18 Jun 2015
The THS4521EVM is an evaluation module for the single, THS4521 in the D (8-lead SOIC) package.
The THS4521EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of on-board connectors. The default amplifier configuration is single-ended input, single-ended output (via transformer), and split supply. It can be easily configured for differential input, differential output, and single supply operation.
The THS4521EVM User's Guide is included within the Product Datasheet.
- Configured for split supply operation and easily modified for single supply
- Default single-ended input configuration can easily be reconfigured for differential input
- Default single-ended output configuration can easily be reconfigured for differential output
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-ohm input/output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and Outputs include SMA connectors