View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The HEATEVM is a MCM intended to provide a high temperature platform for signal conditioning and processor evaluation. The module consists of a complete chain of components designed to withstand extreme operating temperatures up to 200 °C. The PCB is made with polymide material also suited for these extreme temperatures.
- Qualified high temperature components (200°C)
- Up to 8 channels of analog data
- Analog signals conditioned, digitized and processed at temperature
- One platform to evaluate a large number of high temperature devices
- This MCM reference design is tested and orderable at ti.com, where firmware, GUI and user's guide and fabrication files are provided