View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
Reference Design for a Low Power Fully Differential Programmable Gain Amplifier using the TI OPA2683 Low Power Dual Current Feedback Amplifier. This design guide reviews some of the design challenges necessary to create such a circuit. The design guide reviews the results and provides some recommendations for using/designing a Low Power FDA PGA.
- Low Power Fully Differential Amplifier
- Low Power Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Wide Bandwidth Relative to High Gain
- +/-5V supply voltage
- Gains of 2, 21, 50, and 70 V/V
- This reference design has been lab tested and is supported with design files and a design guide