View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Optimized Automotive 1MPixel Camera for Uncompressed Video Design Guide
(PDF 1815 KB)
22 Sep 2016 566 views
The TIDA-00262 Reference Design is a high speed serial video interface to connect a remote automotive camera module to a display or machine vision processing system. It uses TIs FPD-Link III SerDes technology to transmit uncompressed MegaPixel video data, bidirectional control signals and power either over shielded twisted pair or coax cable.
- Space optimized design fits on a single PCB 20x20 mm
- Power supply optimized for small size and high efficiency
- 1Mpixel image sensor AR0140AT from Aptina providing 10/12bit raw image data
- Single Rosenberger Fakra coax connector for digital video, power, control and diagnostics
- Diagnostic and Built In Self Test (BIST) for ASIL B Applications
- This circuit is tested and includes design considerations and BOM analysis