View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Capacitive-Based Liquid Level Sending Sensor Reference Design (Rev. A)
(PDF 942 KB)
05 Mar 2015 1,305 views
This TI Design with the use of the FDC1004EVM provides a robust and accurate capacitive-based liquid level sensing solution. TIDA-00317 demonstrates the sensor design and configuration setup to mitigate parasitic capacitance interference from the system environment.
- Liquid level sensing using capacitive sensing technology
- Reduces parasitic interference from the system environment
- Rigid-flex circuit allows the sensors to be placed on various surface shapes
- Liquid height resolution <1mm
- Includes the environmental reference sensor to help compensate for environmental changes
- Developed to be paried with the FDC1004EVM and FDC1004EVM GUI