View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
This design showcases the CC254x family of Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) + a meandered F antenna in a compact form factor that can be soldered to an existing PCB. This reference design provides access to all I/Os of the BLE wireless MCU allowing the evaluation of BLE connectivity in existing systems. This design is compatible with Texas Instrumentss royalty-free BLE stack that include example applications for faster evaluation.
- Automotive-qualified CC2541-Q1 available (Note: There is a slight pinout change from CC2541)
- Provides reference design for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) antenna design- leveraging low cost trace antenna
- Antenna performance provided in the test data
- 22 Pin Functions are available
- 2 SPI ports/ UART ports
- I2C port
- 2 GPIO ports with 20mA drive capability
- 21 multiplex GPIOs
- 8 ADC channels
- 32 KHz-based sleep timer
- BLE firmware and iOS app software is free of charge when used with TI radios or similar to help customers get to market faster