This design is a complete system for controlling 3-axis, single extruder-based 3D printers. The system is managed by the MSP430F5529 LaunchPad and utilizes the DRV8846 for precision stepper motor control. The CSD18534Q5A is used as a low-side switch for the hot bed heater, extruder heater, and cooling fan. The DRV5033 Hall Sensor acts as a contactless limit switch.
- Complete 3D printer controller with MCU, stepper drivers, heater outputs, sensor inputs, and SD card slot.
- Precise stepper motor current regulation using DRV8846 adaptive decay
- Hall sensor limit switches are immune to contaminants and never wear out
- High-current heater outputs from the CSD18534Q5A with low 7.8 mΩ Rds(ON)
- Powered from a single 12V supply
- System has been fully tested and proven