View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Automotive Resolver to Digital Converter for Safety Applications Design Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 8803 KB)
25 Jul 2016 2,387 views
TIDA-00796 reference design is a complete resolver solution based on system-on-chip (SoC) PGA411-Q1 sensor interface. Typical application for the design is in electric vehicle (EV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) powertrain systems. The PGA411-Q1 based design solves excitation amplifier, boost converter, diagnostics, signal conditioning and reduces the PCB area. This altogether will reduce overall costs and time-to-market.
- 4 Vrms or 7 Vrms 10 - 20 kHz excitation signal
- Integrated step-up converter for excitation amplifier
- Programmable fault detection thresholds and filters
- Interfacing with F28069 ™ controlSTICK and F28069M LaunchPAD development kits
- Compact 30 x 70 mm four layer PCB