- Low-Power, Quad 12-Bit 50-MSPS ADC Reference Design With Low-Noise (Rev. A)
(PDF 5771 KB)
27 Sep 2016 145 views
This reference design demonstrates how to implement a single-ended-to-differential input path, which can be AC-coupled or DC-coupled for an ADC3422. It also explains how to design a high-input impedance, DC-coupled input path. The reference design can be used for applications such as low-power data acquisition, portable instrumentation and IGBT diagnositics.
- Single-ended-to-differential reference design using the OPA656 and THS4541
- Channel A and channel B are AC / DC coupled using the THS4541
- THS4541 and ADC3422 achieve 70-dB SNR
- Low-power (57mW/channel) operation suitable for battery-powered devices