- TIDA-00883 Test Results
(PDF 284 KB)
15 Dec 2015 843 views
The Texas Instruments bq40z50-R1 device is a Battery Pack Manager that integrates gas gauging, and protection for completely autonomous operation of 1-series to 4-series cell Li-Ion and Li-Polymer battery packs. The architecture enables communication between the fuel gauging processor and an enternal battery charger controller through SMBus broadcast commands.
- Fully Integrated gauge, protector and charger to support 1 to 4-Series Li-Ion or Li-Polymer cells
- 2nd Level Protector provides Over Voltage Protection and an integrated 3.3V LDO Regulator
- Impedance Track Technology
- Integrated SHA-1 Authentication
- This circuit design is tested and includes orderable EVM, User's Guide, and evaluation software.